Sunday, February 26, 2012

Confessions of a Concealaholic: 9 Hours of Freshness, Radiance and Glam

My First Beauty Post
Confessions Of a Concealaholic

I recently attended a friend's wedding at the uber posh Fernbrook Gardens.
Here's a glimpse of the altar. Notre Dame De Vie Mini Basilica.


My gorgeous friends!





Fresh make-up all-day :) Thanks to Benefit Cosmetics!
Make-up was done by yours truly at 1300H. Assembly time for the wedding was around 1430H. Reception ended 2200H. That's incredibly 9 hours of freshness, radiance and glam without a hint of retouch!! (No kidding! My shiny silver purse was so small I couldnt squeeze my powder to retouch)




My secret concealing and brightening kit! Sooo kyoot! it looks like a mini storybook..



...that comes with a mirror inside. I've had this with me for almost a year. And its sooo tipid to use. Just a little goes a loOOong way. Pardon if it looks overused! it really is! (I use it everyday) The kit comes with my fave THAT GAL brightening face primer, BOI-ING industrial strength concealer in 2 shades (01,02) for custom concealing, ERASE PASTE (02 medium) brightening camouflage for eyes and face, EYE BRIGHT instant eye brightener, LEMON AID color correcting eyelid primer, concealer brushes (take note! properly labelled!! so you dont mix up stuffs) and a step by step lesson.






A closer look at THAT GAL Brightening Primer. I dab it on my cheeks, forehead, bridge of the nose and chin area below the lips. It instantly and amazingly makes my skin uber radiant and makes me oh sooo photo ops ready!



Im eye-ing GIRL MEETS PEARL next!! Im longing for that soft golden pink pearl for that breathtakingly luminous complexion.

Dear Benefit Cosmetics Philippines, please include me in your mailing list for invites to your product launching and events. I would be sooo thrilled to attend one! I died with envy I missed Maggie and Annie on the recent launch.

Are you a Bene-babe too? I'd love to hear your thoughts!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, pretty! Don't you just love it when you find something that really works?

    Anyway, do you have oily skin? I have. Wondering if this'll work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super nice find sis! Mine is dry-normal. A little should'nt hurt. you might wanna try it out at the Gbelt store! Tell us how it goes :)

      Delete

I love reading all your comments! Please leave a comment with your blog link so that I could comment back. Thank you so much!