Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Brazilian Blowout, Great Cuts Salon by Angelo Justin

After the endless summer basking escapades, I was left with dull and sun-dried hair. I didn't want to further stress my tresses with the harshness of rebonding, so I opted to join the bandwagon and try the magic of Brazilian Blowout


Here is the d result of my 2 1/2 hour Brazilian Blowout experience at Great Cuts by Angelo Justin Salon. How was the procedure? Hair was shampooed thoroughly before applying the Keratin Treatment (using only the original Brazilian blowout solution, of course!) Next came the 2nd wash, a flat-iron was then used to seal the treatment. At this point, I was already loving the softness and silkiness of my mane, when Jake my diligent hairdresser told me that I was in for yet, another wash! Hair was then blow-dried to perfection afterwards.




The treatment got its name from Brazil dubbed "escova progressiva" or "progressive blowdry." It improves the condition and health of the hair by creating a protective layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smoothen the cuticle. Though it won't turn naturally wavy hair into ruler straight strands, the treatment will make your hair manageable. The end result is a smooth, healthy and well-conditioned hair that radiates with a gorgeous shine.


With Metrodeal, I was able to experience a fabulous brazilian blowout for P1999 instead of P12,000. That's experiencing the same professionalism and expertise in a renowned salon  (with a long line of celebrity clientele) minus the hefty price tag.  

Great Cuts by Angelo Justin Salon 
2/F InterContinental Manila, Ayala Ave., Makati City
Tel. 793-7000 loc. 794, 752-7962

7 comments:

  1. Didn't know that it takes that long to finish a brazilian blowout. Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rae! Approx 2-3hrs. Unlike rebonding which can consume 6 hours! Healthier than the latter, coz ndi umuusok yun hair when sealed by a flat iron.

      Delete
    2. Not bad, 2 to 3 hours compared to 6 hours. Lucky you snatched up that deal. This might've been perfect for me too. My hair is straight-ish, but merong times na meron syang life of its own and I don't like stick straight hair.

      Baka parang soft rebond sya.

      Delete
  2. I should've seen that voucher! I want to have a Brazilian blowout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi michy!

      I was a bit skeptical with metrodeal, but since Great Cuts is a trusted salon grabbed the voucher agad!

      Delete
  3. Ang ganda ng hair mo. I would have wanted to have one kaso it's so expensive. My hair is frizzy and naturally wavy, mahirap i-tame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hair! I've heard a lot of raves about brazilian blowout. It's not that harsh unlike rebonding...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! Please leave a comment with your blog link so that I could comment back. Thank you so much!