Friday, February 17, 2012

Lewis Grand Hotel, Angeles City Pampanga


An eye-catchingly classy big white hotel, fully lighted at night


A breathtaking view of the poolside and night sky from my veranda...


A writing desk table and chair complements my some "me time" blogging.. (and ooh! WIFI is free)

(Sequinned top by: SM Dept Store. Skirt by: Forever21)




An uber luxurious California King Size Bed (6 ft x 7 ft) w/ foot rest. Plus a 1 seater sofa on the side





2 night stands




For the sweet tooth..


A large size bath tub with ceiling mounted rain shower (Yey!)


In-house Toiletries



 Some pics from the lobby:


A grand staircase (soOo chic!)







A limo awaits you, should you wish for one


The spacious pool and garden that can cater to small/large gatherings as well as team-buildings




Me lounging at the pool side



Rack rates! I booked thru Agoda




Reminds me of classy and elegant American Hotels with an American Name. Painted in pristine white and has beautiful interiors. Very tourist friendly. 




Address:

The Lewis Grand Hotel

Don Juico Avenue
Malabanias, Angeles City 2009


Phone Number:


+(6345) 625-3947

(045) 625-3947


Click here for the website


One comment though, how i wished the booking I made with Agoda came with a complimentary generous breakfast from The Avenue Bar & restaurant. My booking only came with a welcome drink.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honest review, if you wish for a budget hotels try these Pampanga Hotels :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! Please leave a comment with your blog link so that I could comment back. Thank you so much!